Save the Dates!
Dance Team tryouts - March 25, 2021
Cheerleader tryouts - April 12, 13 and 14, 2021
Requirements to Tryout
- Must have a 2.0 GPA (bring a copy of your most recent report card)
- Must be in good standing with school presently attending
- Must be registered at STM for the 2021 - 2022 school year.
What to Wear
- Sparklers and Cougar Dance: To be announced
- Cheerleaders: To be announced
- Requirements for both teams: Hair must be pulled back out of face. No ribbons or bows may be worn in hair for tryouts.
Dance Team Criteria
- 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR ONLY! Current dance members have the option to remain on their team without going through the tryout process.
- Individual placement for Sparkler and Cougar Dance teams is determined according to a point break system. Detailed information concerning team placement will be given on first day of tryouts.
- Both teams consist of 9th-12th grade dancers.
- As in previous years, EVERYONE must tryout in order to be a member of the squad. This includes current cheerleaders.
- Individual placement for varsity and junior varsity squads is determined according to a point break system. Detailed information concerning team placement will be given prior to tryouts.
- Pending Practice Schedule. A hypothetical calendar of commitments in later months will be given to the girls with their information packets.